total waste services:
Total Waste provides a true recycling service to all of its customers adding value economically, environmentally through an efficient service, where ethics are of paramount importance. Our services are extended to, but not limited to the following sectors:
- Printers & Publishers
- Packaging Sector
- Retail Sector
- Local Authorities
- Partnerships with other recycling companies
Total Waste works with over 180 small and large final reprocessors across the globe. With a wide range of end markets for all grades of recyclates Total Waste do not depend on any one market, and therefore can always obtain the best value for the waste product. This coupled with the fact that we deal directly with the end markets (i.e: we do not use traders/agents in between) means that we can guarantee to pay the best price to our clients.
All environmental obligations are encapsulated in our CSR policy.
At Total Waste, we invest heavily in our recycling facilities. Where the majority our competitors seek to save costs by operating in outdoor yards, we operate from a fully covered warehouse finished to a high specification. The site benefits from the following statistics:
- £1,500,000 investment in Machinery
- Baling Machine capable of processing 42 metric tonnes per hour
- Fibre sorting system capable of processing 15 metric tonnes per hour
- Separate loading & tipping bays
- Indoor storage facility to store 2,300 tonnes of baled material
- Individual bulk storage bunkers for segregation loose materials
- In-Floor site weighbridge
- Quick turnaround time for incoming goods being tipped
All of these facts enable as to improve our eternal efficiency, which has a direct impact on the efficiency of service provided to our clients.
Working in the recycling industry all of our activities are based on business ethics and human integrity.